Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like

Neutren by artist

I hope you enjoy it!

2. Likes dwelz, INZAME liked this post
    Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice clip. Transition work at 0:15 and throughout was nice, wish there was a little more creativity than just that though.
    Experiment more to help it become interesting. Solid work, just slightly empty in my mind.

Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sick mate

Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, saw the preview & said it was powerful but yeah man the power really shows,
    All the outro works where it presents the 'title' by artist shows really nice executions to your works & makes your clips different to the other clips in the scene that's what makes your works different in my eyes. Because there's not one clip by you that doesn't have an ending like that
    I have the tentacles of a troll
    The sperm of spiderman
    And the webbed feet of a frog

Find me on the internet -dwelz

Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Artist is one of the best people who have impact/flow on their clips but I have other view of perspective. I find some of his clips boring because they're the same (not all of them). Flow wise this is really good but let's be honest, you need to improve your side on visuals aswell artist. I know this might be just a short frag clip and you tried to showcase the frags but I'm talking about some of your clips ( FLOWSTORM is one of the best for me because there is something different and it has a good theme imo). But others pretty much have the same fx and since you are in DA I think its all about having something different and not trying to produce stuff just to stay active/keep trial. You don't have to change your flow you just need to work on a visual side of your edits. Some people might disagree with me but this is just my honest opinion and there is nothing wrong than being honest. You have knowledge, you do know how to use SFM why not work on something that can blow up? like work on visuals and just add your beast flow I promise you that the final result would be fantastic ;). Good luck and hope you take this into account. Cheers mate

EDIT: I'm saying this because I still think DA is a high standart team like it was before and it should be forever even if you guys don't have enough active members. I still hang around here for quality and not quantity and thats what I love about this team.
    Last edited by FusioN; 4th May 2017 at 20:54.

7. Likes CANi liked this post
    Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    i knew that it will be sick clip, since i saw betas and this is it, i see this power without too much overediting, good job bro!!

Tier 11: Uber-A.I Discord User
    Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The tracking was nice, no flickering, no wrong shit, all good. The flow was really solid.
    You could work a bit more on your effects (reminds me a bit of the old sin1ster)
    Management email: contact@dynamic-arts.tv
    Personal email: canibozz@dynamic-arts.tv

Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice, css is always a + from me

Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rock solid man, absolutely love it.

Awesome job.
    Discord: bmbuch#9964