Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AF Master

Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CANi View Post
    Why do you say the camera is not good btw?

Cheers,
    CANi
    "Reasons? There is no autofocus only inbuilt in lens which doesn't really count as AF cuz it only works before you press record not while youre recording.
    Shitty noise removal. Bad on low light. etc"

It's not changing the autofocus points while recording so if you wanna get low depth shots like in this video you are basically stuck with one option that you set before recording.
    1080p 60fps is also not an option in that camera. Once you go to iso 3200 footage is not usable aanymore... like 3200 rly?! There is so much more but that's the main thing why it's bad, for the price there is some way better cameras out there.

2. Likes Lank1zEdits liked this post
    Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why don't you get another lens then? It should fix your noise, iso problem... Lower ISO -> Less noise.
    Best for filming: Fixed focal length are the best afaik for movie recordings. (I was too lazy to get one for myself tho lol)
    Management email: contact@dynamic-arts.tv
    Personal email: canibozz@dynamic-arts.tv

Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CANi View Post
    Why don't you get another lens then? It should fix your noise, iso problem... Lower ISO -> Less noise.
    Best for filming: Fixed focal length are the best afaik for movie recordings. (I was too lazy to get one for myself tho lol)
    Lens won't fix your sensor isues. Iso depends on the sensor that camera has and software that processes it... Different lens will give a bit more quality but why spend 400$ on great lens when you can save 400$ more and buy a better camera?

And i mentioned ISO not because i shot it on high iso. Iso was set on 200 but just imagine if you wanna film something where light is not so great you will have to adjust the ISO and this camera won't do the work if we compare to sony cameras or simple Canon G7X where iso 3200 looks better than 800 on this one, and it costs 200$ less...
    Or in perfect scenario Sony A7S where you can set the iso to 12k+ literally overkill and get clean footage out.

Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tbh i saw some few red dots while doing the sensor test (close the lens & make a photo) but never had too much of them. I shot pretty decent photos in the past and didnt really have sensor issues. I have the 650D so i dont know if they fixed it with that.

Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No for photos it's fine, like any camera that can shoot RAW is pretty good for photos imo.
    If you're aiming to use this camera for video productions there is better options that was the point, ofc it's a decent camera for average use.

Tier 8: Next Evolution Cyborg Lank1zEdits's Avatar
    Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    i still use my phone's camera LUL

8. Likes Hardy, dwelz liked this post
    Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    phone cameras arent too bad these days though
    my iphone 7 can make very decent videos

10. Likes dwelz, Hardy liked this post
    Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive a iphone 6s+ and i think the images area all "munchy". Means if you just zoom in abit it looks like you took mushrooms.

Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I phone 7 got lens zoom or 7 Plus... one of them had that thing so the zoom option should not ruin image anymore. (You can switch to digital zoom too but why would you)
    I phone 6 is still using digital zoom, so no wonder it looks shitty.

btw- Video got rated 8/10 (5/7) lol.. if would have gotten 10 but i rendered out not standart lenght for AD it's 50 sec long not 45 or 1min i left it in middle of it. And also some shaking, and failed focus points ruined my overall rating. But ayy, gotta learn something new everyday.
    Last edited by Hardy; 10th February 2017 at 06:11.